Sunday, June 28, 2009

Saturday Surprise - Butterfly

Friday I pulled an alcohol ink background out of my box that had been in there for probably three years. I stamped some butterflies from Quietfire Design onto it but didn't really like how they worked, the silver on the background makes the ink move. So again, it got tossed to the side; but I didn't put the set away. Yesterday when I came into the craft room I saw a little piece of the same paper that didn't have as much silver on it and decided to stamp a twinchie size with Midnight Blue Stazon ink. I thought I would just put the twinchie in my project box for some future thing but after mounting it, I put it on top of the cast off piece and decided it could work. Voila, a card. Then I was totally surprised ( no pun intended) when I saw the theme on Saturday Surprise was Butterflies! Serendipitous (is this a real word? not sure but it sounds good!) I'd say. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. It's funny how things work out isn't it. Your happy coincidence is just lovely. The butterflies are so gorgeous with that blue.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete