Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tag It On Wednesday - Spots, Swirls & Pink

The theme this week for Tag It On is to make a tag using spots, swirls and pink. The theme was chosen by Frankie to commemorate the first landing on the moon, the longest eclipse of the century and I'd say she likes pink! The background piece I made is very strong so I needed to use dark inks for the top layer. There are dots on the background, they are not as prominent as the swirls. I'm sure the astronauts felt like they were dreaming when they were landing on the moon. It was quite a special moment for us earthlings. Hope your dreams are out of this world. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Your tag is amazing Rhonda, I love it. That colour is so vibrant and your lady is beautiful.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Rhonda... and very pink!! - actually I am NOT really a pink girlie!!! Just thought lots are out there and might like it!! I LOVE your take on the theme, anyway..
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete