Sunday, October 3, 2010

Art on the Dark Side - Black & Orange

I have been wishing someone would cast a spell on my Muse...for the past three months I have found it to be a struggle to find time and space to create.  Actually, it  feels like anything creative I had up and went on vacation and hasn't decided if its coming back or not.- maybe the result of a spell?  Anyway, it has been a dry spell to say the least and I am hoping it will turn around. 

The Month of Darkness is always one that I enjoy, so I managed to dig this out of my stash; this is my entry for Challenge #63 Black & Orange for Art On The Darkside.    Hopefully all of your spells are pleasant ones with positive results!  Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love how you used the Halloween colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Rhonda I think your muse came back . This is gorgeous love the colors and your blending is perfect.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhonda, don't you just hate it when your inspiration leaves. I find that if I decide to tidy my craft area I become distracted enough to create. (lol) Great Witchy ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is very cool. Your Muse wouldn't dare stay away for October!

    ReplyDelete