Saturday, October 30, 2010

CCC #19 - Extreme Masking

The Compendium of Curiosities Challenge #19 is 'Extreme Masking.'  This was really fun, but I had to get it organized in my head first and that took a bit of pondering.  Basically, it was masking and reverse masking, so a more solid type of mask worked the best.  I then used my 'masks' to create my flower embellishment.  I used Dusty Concord, Worn Lipstick and Crushed Olive distress inks.  Many thanks to Linda for hosting this challenge, do check out her fabulous blog, Studio L3, and see some terrific examples of this challenge. Have a wonderful day - cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Your extreme masking turned out wonderful! Great colors and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours on this! great job with the extreme masking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, Rhonda! I love the mirror image of the die cut flower with the masked version on the other side, and your extreme masking is just perfect! The colors are gorgeous and the sheet music stamping is gorgeous.

    I'm always so happy to visit your blog and see what kind of magic you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! You did a fabulous job with the extreme masking!

    ReplyDelete