Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Stampers - Christmastime

The theme this week for Sunday Stampers is "Wonderful Christmastime."  I love the colours of cranberry and kraft together.  This bird was a punch out from a piece of designer paper that I was totally going to give credit to, but cannot find!  How can one lose a 12x12 piece of paper in a 10x10' room?

Well, considering there is probably 1,000 sheets of paper in this little room and that my dear husband has taken over about half of the room with ham radios, tools, computer equipment, books, maps and various other gizmos, it is probably not surprising at all!  I have rifled through stacks of paper and stashes of clipart to no avail - I know it has to be here someplace!   Amazing anything comes out of this chaos!

Have a great day - Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those colours! Thanks for joinin in with the Sunday STamper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Your bird is from My Minds Eye. I have the empty cutout in front of me. Lovely collage you have created. I love those colors too.

    ReplyDelete