Saturday, February 12, 2011

CCC #31 - Rusted Enamel

I can hardly believe that it is week thirty-one of the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge!  Linda at Studio L3 has been hosting this Tim Holtz technique and it has been just fabulous!  This week we were making fabulous backgrounds using the Rusted Enamel technique, it makes the paper feel quite leathery.  My mind was definitely on the rain today, we had a downpour.   I hope if you have a rainy day that you feel like dancing...kick up your heels and put on a funny hat, it won't make the rain go away but it might make you laugh!  Thanks for looking - cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Amazing background Rhonda. I love your dancer. It's raining but I won't be dancing. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The texture is great on this piece. It really does look like it is raining. Thanks for visiting my blog. I wish I had joined the CCC party a lot sooner. Have a lot of catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rusted enamel looks brilliant Rhonda! Love that image! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rhonda... thank you for stopping by my blog... I love your rusty enamel project. That is one of my most favorite of T!m's newest stamps!!!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rhonda! I'll be smiling all day after seeing this FABULOUS and super-duper fun and clever work of arty goodness! I love, love, love, LOVE this!!!

    Your rusted enamel looks great, and of course the Umbrella Man is always dapper. But it's that darling dancing girl that stole my heart. She's brilliant, and the sentiment is fabulous. Great job, girlfriend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out fabulously! I loved this technique and will be using it again and again. I though it resembled leather also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Add me to the list who think this technique resembles leather...both in look and feel. Your background is beautiful, as is your entire piece. Great work.

    ReplyDelete