Sunday, March 6, 2011

CCC #34 Dimensional Collage Fragments

Dimensional Collage Fragments is the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge this week.  Well, I had my fragment made about six days ago and have just had some time this afternoon to put it onto a page.  Where does time go?  I built the collage on some thin newsprint paper and made it into a fragment.  Then I used alcohol inks to make the background, add some stamps and there you have it.  This is challenge #34, hard to believe we started this last June!  Do hop over to Linda's blog, Studio L3, and check out all of the fabulous entries.  Thanks for looking - cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Rhonda this is fabulous! You should have put it in SSSS too! I love your background and the fragment is perfect. Lovely..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda, this is gorgeous! akkkk I can't type tonight. I love the warm vintage look. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh la la! So romantic!!! LOVE your collage fragment! This is a beautiful piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. The colour is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty very vintage very lovely just love the lady fragment.

    ReplyDelete