Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spring Garden

First off, I made a master board by stamping with some distress inks, sponging on some distress inks and finally embossing.  Then, I cut it up into ATC size and created the springtime ATC and added butterfly fragment.  I used a couple of pieces of Stampin'Up! botanical paper for the background of the card; a bit of Glossy Accents to the bee and some ribbon and my card was complete.  I love using the ATC format for my focal point of a card and with the master board I have nine more little backgrounds to build upon.  Have a great day and thanks for looking.  Cheers!

Simon Says Stamp and Show - Distressing
Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Springtime
One Powerful Hour - Spring Into Autumn

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Glad you have some play time. Hugs..Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Rhonda! that is a good idea using an ATC format. You could elaborate so much more from that point. (good way use ATC that don't get swapped)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can feel spring in your card. Beautiful. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Rhonda and I love the idea of using an ATC. Lovely stamps too. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week and good luck.
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect for the chllenge Rhonda I love it. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhonda, that's so creative...LOVE IT!!!!
    As usual, your work is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for explaining the steps that you took.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Rhonda, I love the butterfly. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow lady's challenge this week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rhonda....just wonderfully SPRING~O~LICIOUS!!! truly a thing of BEAUTY!

    thanks bunches for playing along with the Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card, the background to your ATC is super. Thank you for joining us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rhonda this is fab, perect for the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's challenge this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete