Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tag It On - Fashion

The theme this week for Tag It On is 'Dedicated Follower of Fashion!'  What a fun theme.

Ms Estelle is certainly trying to do just that, why I think she is wearing quite a fashionable 'Fascinater!'  I think it looks much better than the ones I saw on a couple of princesses a few months ago...

Most of the tag was some Tim Holtz product - my kitchen looked like I had dragged everything with his name on it out of the stash room!

Do check the Tag It On blog to see more fascinating fashion examples - cheers!

10 comments:

  1. What a fun tag. I love the hat. Brilliant. Just whip up 24 of these..Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun piece! I do agree about the princesses :o) xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a great hat! Would love to know who told them they looked good that morning.... lol. Thanks for dreaming with us at TIO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee... you are right!!! This is such a fun dream for TIO, so thanks for playing with us
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! Fantastic collage work! I do love her Fascinater!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the quirkiness or your tag. I agree with you about the hat! Thanks for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.
    Wanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rhonda, that's a wonderful tag, love the use of the lace. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rhonda, I love all the textures on your wonderful and fun tag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great tag love the hat lol. thanks for sharing with us at the TIO this week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete